- Designation: Senior Finance Strategist
- Location: Remotely/Gurugram, Haryana
As a Senior Finance Strategist he/she will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive financial strategies that drive sustainable growth, optimize resource allocation, and enhance profitability. Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, including senior executives and department heads to identify opportunities and implement new initiatives and strategies that align with the company’s financial objectives.
A thorough knowledge of the following is mandatory for the person.
- Monthly Financial reporting including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Presenting Financial health, Target vs actuals and strategizing measures needed to achieve agreed set financial targets with the BU heads
- Continuously work towards improving financial value of the business from both P&L and Balance sheet PoV
- Draft, Review & streamline finance SOPs and automation of existing finance processes.
- Managing onshore (US, UK) and offshore (India) books of accounts along with the respective teams
- Managing onshore (US, UK) and offshore (India) compliances along with the respective teams
- Diligence on M&A transactions from time to time
- Working on Finance presentations from time to time
Preferred Qualification and Experience
CA or MBA (Finance) from a good college/university or equivalent degree
Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in the same field
|Job Category||Assistant Producer|