Designation : Graphic Designer – Print
Location : Gurugram, Haryana / Remotely
The Designer should be able to work on the production of a wide variety of products including newspapers, magazines, books and stationery. A Graphic Designer will cover a range of tasks in the printing process from the design, approval of artwork, ads, images and texts to the actual printing itself.
Key Responsibility Areas
- To help manage comprehensive time schedules to ensure design projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Understanding the client briefs/guidelines.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with Design Leads and making necessary changes.
- Laying out artwork to plan how a finished page will appear (known as Page Planning/Designing).
- Using mock ups to make a new ad.
- Proofreading and checking the documents for accuracy and visual impact (self QA).
- Using the Spell and Grammar check option in software.
- Use typography, proximity and font styles in the best possible way to group the text in the right manner in an advert.
- Preparing the items for reproduction in a format specified by the client (pdf, eps, ps).
- Determines the high visual impact and arrangement of illustrative material, text copy, font style and size
- Produce accurate high quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards.
Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
Ability to concentrate for long periods
Good color vision
An aptitude for working with new technology (be up to date with the software versions)
Good communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Diploma or Degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Design or DTP along with 3+ years of experience.
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|