Designation : Google Ads Experts
Location : Gurugram, Haryana / Remotely
This role is responsible for envisaging and implementing design on a strategic and integrated level across all touch points of the clients brand and business communications while delivering high quality solutions such as digital advertising, social media optimization etc.
Key Responsibility Areas
A thorough knowledge of the following is mandatory for the person.
- Campaign creation end to end with conversion tracking.
- Manage and optimize budgets for campaigns.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as website traffic, cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-install (CPI), and return on investment (ROI) for different business conversions.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools, such as GA4, GTM.
- Plan & execute retention campaigns for different business verticals.
- Proven track record of success in driving leads and improving ROI.
- Team player, but also able to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Managing the scheduling and chairing of all account review meetings and work with client applicable manager(s) and/or dedicated operations lead(s) to review daily, weekly, and monthly operations and performance
- 1-2 years of hands-on digital ad ops experience with an in-depth knowledge of setting up Ad Campaigns on SEM and SMM.
- Ability to run experiments and comprehensive reporting in all ads platforms(facebook | instagram | LinkedIn | google ads) to analyze performance periodically.
- Collaborative, and experience working with a completely remote team across multiple time zones.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of at-least 2-3 years in Digital marketing agency experience.
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|