Designation: Application Support Engineer
Location: Remotely/Gurugram, Haryana
The role involves software support and managing client’s issues by mails and ticketing tools and understanding the client’s hierarchy and mapping the same with the company’s hierarchy while ensuring proper project management that captures all clients’ requirements. The incumbent will be required to streamline business operations, solve and manage product development, provide product training to customers and discuss technical aspects of a production to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Must have skills
A thorough knowledge of the following is mandatory for the person.
- Working knowledge of :
– Diagnostic tools such as traceroute, ping, dig, etc.
– Inspecting web applications using firebug, inspecting elements, etc.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL database and queries.
- Basic knowledge of internet protocols such as SSH, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, rsync, NFS, CIFS, etc.
- Familiar with basic Linux commands
- Familiar with FTP clients such as Filezilla, Winscp, cyberduck etc.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, identify root causes, and propose effective solutions.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and resolving application-related issues efficiently.
- Capability to assess the impact of problems and prioritize them based on urgency and importance.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Ability to understand and empathize with end-users’ concerns and provide support in a friendly and professional manner.
- Providing application support to teams within the organization, and to external clients
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to application
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Basic Knowledge of :
– LAMP application environment
- Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors.
- Thorough documentation of support tickets, troubleshooting steps, and solutions for future reference.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet.
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- A passion for working with technology
Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
Minimum 4 years of experience
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|